Thursday, January 19, 2012

Questa was born on June 3, 2010.  She was a puppy I purchased with the idea that I might breed her someday.  That was not the main reason I bought her.  I bought her at first to do AKC Obedience.  I was not very knowledgeable at the time.  I did believe a dog should have a championship if it was going to be bred and I knew that this had to be either AKC or she needed a V rating (excellent) from a German Judge under the German system.  I also knew she would need to pass health tests for Hips and Elbows and a couple of genetic tests.  Since she was sired by a German Import and her mother's lines were German I also figured she would need a Championship under German Rules.. and so began the Odyssey.   She is pictured here at 10 weeks old.

3 comments:

  1. Why is it that I nearly melt at all kitten & puppy photos? Great blog, great post. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just home from work... and tweeted about your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Elaine!
    My plan is to keep adding to this and get it caught up to the present and then add to it weekly.

    Now I need to convince you to get a dog! They keep you active and alert! ;)

    ReplyDelete